Friday, July 29, 2005

Tell me what can I do about it now?

Going backwards - for the sake of looking back...
sometimes we...(Me) -
go backwards for the sake of looking back
for the sake of - remembering (atleast) one "good" thing out of a series of bad things -
out of a series of rehabilitating situations -
out of a series of lessons-
out of a series of... I thought I would never do that again
or - I will never do that again
out of a series of lonely nights
out of a series of crying ourselves to sleep
out of a series of regrets
out of a series of mistakes
out of a series of ....
- decisions we could have took more time to make
We...(Me) - look back because it is familar
because its all we have
because the future is so bright - we cant see that - its more good in front of us - than there will ever be behind us
I turn my head one last time

p.s. I had to revise it-because my orginial version didnt come through all the way on my PDA

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

sometimes we must go back in order to learn and move foward.

7/29/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home