Wednesday, July 20, 2005

somehow - it represents everything - I feel today

I began with this song - that is still in my head
(your all.....I want - Your all..... -I ever - need-ed)
but what you didnt know - is that I was talking about GOD

& so I lay in peace in my bed at night - realizing that Im more and more of an excibitionist & I know I probably spelled that wrong - but I hated the spelling bee when I was young - so I made up my mind that - there were words that I would not learn to spell - but that I would still speak

the record skips
or may be it was the CD
infact all my CDs skip
was it scratched or was it dust or do I need to stop downloading off the Internet & buy the real thing

this message is especially for me

to hear
I was here
& you were there
talking bout
why dont you grow your hair
now - I try not to cut it
now - you try not to love it
but you do...
somehow - it represents - everything I feel about you...
strong
but fragile
long
& still growing
dark
but not quite black
- its just hair -
should I even be thinking about that
ok - so Im going to try to leave my hair alone - will you help me

by the way - (this happened while I was typing)
I hate short guys - who think - they are on my level - because they can literally look me in the eye

silly rabbit - tricks are for kids
- that's what my brother Kruze always use to say...
now we only speak on Sunday's - cause we dont have much to say

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

I'm feeling your style and I love the title of your blog (because I think I'm cleva, too lol). I hope you don't mind but I will definitely visit your space again.

Peace

7/20/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too!

7/20/2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

we need each other.....this friday or saturday can you please make time for US.... alot needs to be said alot needs to happen....WE NEED EACH OTHER, please respond.
Just me and you! ok

7/21/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home