Thursday, July 21, 2005

NO

I told you NO
Not because I "mean" NO
But because NO - is the answer to that question...
Yes - I admire you -
No I dont inspire to -
be around
- Ain't nothing - GOOD about
being around
- Ain't nothing - GOOD about
being an Option
-it dont feel Good
for you to think of me often
Maybe you misunderstood
- that
Seems like - YOU - always
misunderstood - THAT!
when the question comes up
You pause
- Maybe it was just because...
YOU were thinking of something clever to say
it didnt need you to be clever
- just tell me in the right way
speak softly
speak honestly
Be TRUE
- thats always how I spoke to YOU
-thats how I often thought of YOU

but Now - my answer is NO

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO!

7/22/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GET USED TO IT EVERYONE IS A DISAPPOINTMENT.

7/26/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home