Monday, July 11, 2005

The closed door is a blessing

Why do people speak in codes?
Why do people BELIEVE - that you know what they are trying to say - or what they mean?

That's me - at times
That use to be me all the time
Saying things to people & getting angry when they didnt understand me - or what I was going through.

IM SORRY!!!!
I didnt know how to be direct - everything I've ever said - involved a long story or explanation - But I'm working on that
& actually your helping me - by giving me the opportunity to just speak my mind.

I just recently came to the realization that NOT everyone around me - DESERVES to be around me -
this blew my mind -
that
& Erykah Badu - telling me to "PACK LIGHT"

I just recently discovered that when people start - exiting out of your life - you should NOT - look upon this stage, this event, this transition and maybe this hurt - as something negative -
but get excited about the stage you are entering -
unfortunately - you could not bring them along with you & that's why - they must Go...
Remember: if someone - wants to stay - you can not make them leave -
but if they want to Go - you can not make them stay...

Decisions - deceide our future - so deceide to be content & know that GOD - always has your best interest at heart

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOu are soo right!! This week's blog confirms Evangel's Sermon this week. Our decisions decide our future, our faith determines the "when" it will happen in our lives.

Don't think that anyone (me too) that is removed from your life is sucha bad thing. It could be your best blessing in desguise. All is not always what it seems. Love yourself more, and those who are true to you will follow (I'm speaking to myself.)

Luv ya!!

7/12/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home