Friday, July 15, 2005

Becuz - I luv u soooo much

Becuz - I love you soooooo much
you can Sometimes - get on my damn nerves
& thats EVERYONE - I allow in my circle
family, friends, roommate(s), oh - and the occassional MALE species

Be proud - that only U can push my buttons & make me go off - everyone else - is Obvious...

To Nia:
after reading one of your blogs - Im asking myself -
#1 - why do you THINK - Im mad at you & not speaking to you - especially when I called you THAT day - after our email conversation - your soooo funny -
#2 - Do I really want to be in a relationship - becuz - All of my successful relationships have been with women - so does that make me a lesbian? - or am I just expecting too much from the male species?
When I read this:
In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.
I realized that this is soooo me... & this is sooo how I feel about relationships - because - Im trying to understand the purpose of some people in my life right now - what do they want from me? or... Im willing to admit - what do I want from them?
So Listen - if it wasnt ever clear - know this:
All I really want I man to do (right now) is: take out the trash, carry large items, wash the car, be the "man" in social settings (& YES - that includes paying for things), be encouraging, tell me what I Can do - more than you tell me what Im not capable of, do that little thing you do in the bed room - so that I wont become a frequent shopper at "toys r us" & oh most importantly dont be so hard to please...
See nothing in that - said LOVE me - but if you did all that - I would think that you would
oh & p.s. - be loyal - dont take anyone else to the movies (LOL!)

See this is what happens - when I just come to the computer & start typing...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

I think that if this is what happens when you just sit down at the computer then you need to stay there forever.

7/20/2005  
Blogger Hamani said...

Thanks - Im JUST - practicing - LOL... Peace & Blessings

7/21/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home