Thursday, June 09, 2005

Lacking Patience

I wrote this blog on 6-7-05 (on a piece of paper) funny - I am not around a computer as much -

On thing that I must constantly work on is: avoiding impulsiveness and substaining eagerness (which are somewhat the same) -
Yesterday, as I painted my nails (which is not one of my favorite tasks - because I would rather pay someone to do it for me)...
I thought I waited long enough to allow my nails the proper drying time - but in a rush to go to my next project (a clear sign of my A.D.D. working) - I discover that after 10 minutes of fan drying my nails - they still werent ready -
its bad enough that you have to repeat this process every few days because of chipping - but the fact that it almost always gets slightly messed up in the process of drying - leads me to think that Im doing something wrong & maybe I need to slow down and evaluate why am I rushing in the first place?
This situation caused me to look deeper into my life - because without careful planning - different situations can be rushed, not completed fully - only leading me to take more time fixing the problem...
With careful planning - maybe I should have set aside an hour to paint and manicure my nails (allowing them time to completely dry - also, allowing time for mistakes)
I messed up - because I painted my nails fast & I expected a fast satisfying result...
So the moral of this story is - "give it time"
Make the right decision - instead of rushing...
p.s. We dont have time for mistakes...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I miss you

6/14/2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

OK where in the hell is my best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6/22/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss u too...

6/24/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home