Thursday, June 02, 2005

How High...? Some where above 10,000 feet

(I wrote this blog on the plane - now as I publish this blog- my setting is as follows: computer, desk, window, glass of white cabernet savingon - very Carrie Bradshaw)

Ok.... Thats it - Im getting a bird!
Today 5-31-05 - while up in the air approximately above 10,000 or 20,000 feet starring out the window - at the clouds. Starring at the view of the sky - above the clouds & the sun - (my favorite star)
I decided I wanted to be free - like a bird.

There is a saying in the airline industry - "flight attendants notice everything"
mainly I notice the amount of women with rocks on their Left ring finger, the amount of gay men - who choose this line of work, people who try to bring bags that are way..... too big on the aircraft - because they are so afraid the airline is goiing to lose their stuff - and then when I have nothing else to play attention to - not even the person who keeps getting up to use the bathroom or the guy that has to come in my area to strength his legs - I notice the Sky...
Ive seen a thunderstorm, a rainbow, a full moon, sunrise & sunset - and the most beautiful clear blue sky...

So as much as I complain about being a flight attendant (again) - I am happy to be away...
Pause - I just had to do a walk through the cabine & noticed a lady with her seatbelt off - the seat belt sign is on & we're about to land... for goodness sake lady!
Continue - I like going to work even though they treat me like SHIT...
Pause - I said shit - noticed I didnt say shikaka (like I use to say before) because eventhough I am not actually saying the word - I meant SHIT & if GOD know my heart - he knows - I meant to say SHIT - Trying not to say the word only fools me into believing that I am getting away with something -
Continue - All my passengers are ready - Im ready for them to get off - be on their way so that I can get home - But wait a minute (no pause here) - what am I rushing home for???
If I left it - it will be waiting for me when I return
Wow... enlightenment at 20,000 feet

p.s. I finished this at 6:42 pm - made it home & I had noting to do & no one to go home to...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

well you can always come to me.... my home is your home....I think this world is not ready for us.....we have way to much power and humans are terrified of that, don't know what to do with us.........fuck em all........the bytch is back........fuck em....lets rule the world!

6/06/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home