Thursday, June 09, 2005

Dear God: What am I doing right?

Dear God: What am I doing right?
This is a constant prayer of mines recently because it seems there are sooooooo many things to do wrong - so I wanna know....
What am I - What can I do right?

Ok.... Yesterday - I was laughing at my cousin because he has two female dogs - named Nalah & Beauty - however, instead of calling the dogs "by their dog-given names" he calls them - "Bitches"
(note I told him he was wrong - because they werent pregnant - or in heat)
So... I'm on the phone with him & he's yelling -
"Yall - bitches better shit!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I say - cousin - you call the dogs - Bitches soooooo much - they dont even know their names are Nalah & Beauty - he tried calling them by their names and they did absolutely nothing -
ok so getting to my point- I ended up cursing a few more times in this conversation - making me think - "is this something I should be repenting for?"
You see - I didnt grow up in a house hearing curse words from my mom - sister's or brothers -
my mom - barely yells now
she prays a lot & pratically beat us with the bible (technically speaking)
so - I have certain convictions that someone else doesnt have - when it comes to the sins I commit and the things I believe.
I honestly dont feel like God wants to hear me say - "Please forgive me for saying the word Bitch 5 times" - but Im sure he wants me to feel sorry
But this is my obession & Im sure all of us have some

(incomplete - like me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home