Thursday, May 05, 2005

Well... how about - if I hate you? Would that be better?

I LOVE YOU -
I love you is a feeling
- an overwhelming feeling - most people can not control-
-Unfortunately, when I love someone - I can not do it - Half-assed...
-I say its unfornately, because - it is then that LOVE is tested

I love you is a phrase
People say it
Some mean it
Others take it for grant it
Many, never know what it FEELS like to have it

I love you is a choice
-Deciding that someone is worthy of your LOVE - is not an easy decision
-Deciding that someone makes you feel LOVED - is not an easy comprehension
-Deciding that someone will take your love & give LOVE back - is a risk

I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU
- a state of being-
-a state that can change
-a state as unpredictable as the weather (even though its mid 60's - its still cold)
-a state based on mood


Love - x - I'm in love with you = I HATE YOU

I recently had a conversation with someone - well actually - I just listened
I listened to them - express their "view" on LOVE...
I listened to them say - like many before them -
why they DONT SAY I LOVE YOU
(mind you this was not a topic I created)
I listened because - somethings are just NOT worth -arguing about
& LOVE is just not one of them

Who can say - they LOVE better
Who can say - I'm in love with you - is better - than...
I LOVE you

No - one actually...

Well...how about - if I hate you? Would that be better?
Did I have to LOVE you first?
Did I have to LOVE you a lot... first?
Did I have to fall in LOVE with you?
Did I have to change my point of view?

p.s. Might as well - jump on the bandwagon & be a hater....

2 Comments:

Blogger Now I Know said...

it is a personal belief that the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference...you have to care a lot to hate, a whole lot-in fact almost love. There is nothing worse than seeing someone u use to love look at you as if you are a stranger, because to them u might as well be. You have no effect what so ever-At least when you are hated you feel thought of.

5/05/2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

you said it best........"put on your fuck him dress girl, and fuck him girl...FUCK HIM"

5/06/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home