Wednesday, May 04, 2005

TRUE BLUE

My dear friend Sandy - has demanded her blogs - by 9:30 am - right after the morning news...
This has been difficult for me - because I seem to gather my material during the day and/or I get busy at work
There are occassions where I think of what I want to say the night before - but - I dont want to put out incomplete thoughts...
Today - I would like to shed light on "male friends"Not the kind that are your friends - waiting for you to break-up with your "boyfriends" - hoping to get the rebound sex - but the true blue... BAH - Yo... you are my dog (dawg) - when, I thought I hated dogs - I found a dog that I could play with -that wouldnt discuss me,that wouldnt try to lick my hand, my face or try to get me to throw it frizbees...
Everytime I talk to you - you always say something that I need to hear & I havent forgot about our pack - that we actually signed in Booeymongers - years ago - to be successful... I believe its still gonna happen (and so do you)!!!
Yesterday - I saw Bah (finally - its been a while)& I laughed for an hour...The entire hour that I talked to him... Bah - you are soooooo silly & I really want to put you on frontstreet about that second hand smoke thing...
I can tell you how we walked to Ryane's grandparents house & stayed there for an hour
I can tell you how we stood on the streets of River Terrace & reminsced about - what we did when we were younger
I can tell you how Bah is in denial that he's gained weight (LOL)
I can tell you how he has supported every crazy idea that I have thought to do
I can tell you how he's always kept in touch (even after I stopped talking to him - while I was dating Dominique)
I can tell you so much
-But I'd rather say - Bah... I appreciate your friendship

p.s. Ray - you are a good friend too - just dont try to hook me up - with anymore of your friends - LOL!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home