Monday, May 09, 2005

Top 10 Reasons why I love to go to the south...

My Top Ten Reasons to Go to the South:

10. When else am I going to see Piggly Wiggly's?
9. Niggas with Gold fronts - an everyday thing...
8. I love a good front porch
7. "You wanna go... where everybody knows - your name" Cheers - but its something like it
6. Super Walmart
5. Speed limit is 70 - 75 miles per hour on the highway
4. Southern Comfort (not the drink - but hospitality) - unless you are staying with my grandma and she tells you everything - she DOESNT want you to do
3. Flow's Cheese Biscuts - that can make you gain weight from just looking at it...
2. The peace and quite and a still breeze
1. Hearing my Grandma talk about fat people & being encouraged to exercise more

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The South Rules!

outrageous-ebay.blogspot.com/

5/09/2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

don't you just lov ehte Piggly Wiggley! and I love the fact that everyone waves at you even if you don't know them. DOn't you just love that. Oh and don't forget good old Barbaque and real banana pudding with the nilla waffers. mmmmm take me home country road.

5/09/2005  
Blogger Now I Know said...

and lets not forget that the men are above sea level-

5/09/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home