Monday, May 09, 2005

Stop trying to figure me out..

Your right Smurf...
My blog about "designer hand bags..." was very un-Carrie Bradshaw of me
& thus - I watched 4 espisodes of Sex in the City- to get myself back into perspective...
& thus - I want to mention that I prefer Channel (as a classic), Prada (for every day use), Louis Vulton (for when Im not in DC or any other metropolitan area that produces the fakes) & Dior for shopping....OH & maybe a Hermes to carry the potential pet I might borrow - for when I go to the park...
& thus - the main point of that blog - was to say - priorities before fashion - Im sorry, even Carrie learned that lesson - when she realized she didnt have enough money saved up to buy her apartment because she had over $40,000 in shoes...

ok... Talking Loud & Saying too much...
(Ok picture me writing this blog - as Carrie writes her article - setting in front of my computer - a Dell - drinking coffee - cause unlike Carrie - I can't drink a martini at work...)
When Carrie - met up with "Burger" - then second time - in the Hamptons... She did something that most women do sooooooooooooo often - We go on & on about ourselves, our lives, especially our complaints about whats going on with us & then we talk about our last relationship
Oh - NO - NO - NO - NO -No...........

I'll make this short & sweet (If I can)
I believe that what is in the past - is history so... why bring it into the present and/or future...
Dont give anyone - enough information for them to "figure you out" - its not that simple - you cant be "figured out" - but you can be understood and loved and appreciated - "for who you are"

p.s. if your life was a book - let each chapter - be something exciting and different & at the end of the story - let it be one that was worth reading

p.s.s. wrote this at 8:34 am - decided to publish it today...

I dont know what is wrong with this Blog - Ive had to change it 3x just so that the entire blog - could show up - maybe it has too much truth in it

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is so true.....so many relations never really had a chance because of to much information revealed! I am a product of that myself. Oh and your not a leo if you don't love Channel! August 19! yay......

5/09/2005  
Blogger Now I Know said...

selfish-so selfish-what about the taureans huh? anyway, i digress...borrow a dog Ms. Harley-U R funny

5/09/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and thus, surely I didn't offend u with the Carrie Bradshaw comment-but hey i ain't beat or trying to figure u out

5/09/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just simply reinstating your self-proclaimed obvious

5/09/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home