Monday, May 02, 2005

Observation

Yesterday afternoon - while in the park - I observed the following things:

a Toys R Us kid - at the age of 25
A puddle of water to an adult, is...
dirty - plain - something to avoid - something the rain left -
A puddle of water to a child, is...
a game - a pool - something to kick - some thing to throw rocks at - just to see it splash

If we used out imagination more - I wonder if we would see more potential - in just an ordinary puddle of water

Table for Two
How often do you see someone - out by themselves?
Are they waiting for someone? (you hope)
Maybe they are not alone - because the phone is to their ear & other people can see that - they are clearly talking to someone
But what about dinner
& what about a movie
& what about in the car - during HOV
do we crave - to not be alone?
What's that look mean? - if they say "table for two" & you say "table for one"?
Are you expected to leave a bigger tip - to compensate?
& Are you expected to finish your food faster & not hold -up the table - so that a bigger party can take your place?

Bitch means female dog
I noticed this dog yesterday in the park & I guess it was a girl because she had what appeared to be nipples...
Not knowing too much about dogs - I noticed how human she was
she had a slender shape -
she had a ill walk (switching)
looking around for male dogs
completely aware of her environment

Let's say that the dog's name was Carla (first name that came to mind) -
as a dog - Carla wouldnt mind being called a Bitch - because thats what she is...
as a female - I wouldnt want to be called a bitch - not because thats not my name - but because thats not my species...
I wonder what would make Carla (the dog) get mad - if another dog, her owner, or someone she knew called her out of her species?

p.s. Isnt it funny how we look at things differently

1 Comments:

Blogger Now I Know said...

i personally call all of the Carlas in my life MIDGETS-in reference to their place (beneath me), their eye level-they only can see the bottom, by nature they stoop the lowest,...and so on and so forth

5/02/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home