Friday, May 20, 2005

I'll sale it to you for - Free!

Be careful when you hear the word - FREE!
Because nothing is for free...

I received an email today in my junkmail box - titled: FREE Apple laptop
Should I click on this link - answer the survey - sign up for a service that I dont really need... just to "possibly get a free laptop" - that I may end up paying the shipping & handling for...
All to find out it this process wasnt FREE

Since, I became a recent Smoothie Junkie - I received a card that stated - your 10th one is FREE...
After I spend $5 to $6 dollars on each on these Smoothies - I receive one stamp - that will eventually lead me to the smallest size Smoothie
a reward
but its FREE

- I published this post - incomplete - because I can not go back to the moment when I wrote this almost 2 months ago - but I wanted to acknowledge my half thoughts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home