Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I will start with 3 thoughts...

Ive been gone -
But while Ive been gone -
Ive been listening and watching everything
- because I know that PEOPLE want me to hear them...
They have something to say & they need to use public means to speak their opinion...
I LOVE IT -
I LOVE the spoken word - it is rare

Being me - Its hard to be me
Being you - Is it hard to be you
doing the things you do
having your point of view

Day by - Day... we pray
but do we ASK for the right things

I wonder... what does God have in store
I wonder... why we try to do the opposite
- hoping that it will produce the appropriate
I wonder why the answer is in front of us
But all we see is the problem

Today is a blessing
but instead of me looking for someone to bless me
why dont I bless some one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home