Tuesday, May 03, 2005

"Dont worry if I write rhymes - I write checks"

In the great & wise words of - Puffy - P. Diddy - Sean Combs
"Dont worry if I write rhymes - I write checks"
He's right & thats exactly what he's doing right now - writing checks...
Not only to Kim Porter (his on again/off again love interest & baby mama)
but to the other girl - whom we dont & may nevre know her name - but thank God she continued to take him to court & demand that he write a big fat check to her - for back child support...
The sad thing about it - is if the child told his friends who his daddy was... they would probably laugh - they would probably ask - how come he dont have this & why dont you have that (kids are cruel)
In life, you pay for the things you do - in one way or another...

I just want to take a moment - to change the subject:
Im at work & read an email that my boss just sent out & cc: to me - instead of telling you what it was all about - I will get to the point that... she wants people to feel sorry for her & I dont know why
Someone asked a question & her response was to explain to her that she can contact me - because she will be out of the office for surgery & this is the sixth time she's had the surgery & all of the surgeries were successful...blah - blah - blah - blah
WHY JUDY!!!
why do you wanna put yourself on front street... That space is reserved for homeless people, alcholics, crackheads & such...

Look write yourself a check TODAY!
in the memo - title it "peace of mind"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HiFriends!

Hi, you have a nice site, good Luck!!!
70 yr old pussy

adult jokes and sex

amateur sex search engines
anal virgin videos free
ashley simpson sex video
give thanks
Burkhard Pfizer

12/18/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home