Thursday, May 05, 2005

designer bags and "NO" money inside of them

Dont Be...
Dont Be...
A -
Follow -
Fashion -
Monkey...


D.C. is full of super-fical people.... ESPECIALLY - the WOMEN!!!
Especially the WOMEN - riding the bus - with Designer bags - that could possibly go towards a car - or a better apartment - or a bill - so that they can get outta debt - or to their kids college fund - or to a lot of shit (Im sorry - I just feel like cursing today)...
If you have a designer bag & NO money inside of it - you are living in a fantasy world
a world composed of - YOU - trying to be a fake Julia Roberts (from Pretty Woman) - wanting to... hoping to... get sweep a way from a rich man - who will turn you from a hoe - into a housewife (aka Mrs. Kobe Bryant)
Do you know - how crazy that sounds?
Do you know - how crazy you look with a missing hub-cap & a "supposely" $800 dollar bag...?
Must we tell the Pastor's in church - to start preaching about priorites...
Must we put you on frontstreet - which is the only way - that you will be able to afford that bag...
Was it a gift? - thats fine...thats understandable... you couldnt help that (by the way good job - droppin it like its hot)

Sandy... There is way too much to discuss on this topic you gave me - so I will end here - with a future to-be continued...

p.s. What about the designer bags - that the Africans make & sell & its not even an offical design of that company - what would we call that?
p.s. Please refer to my blog on upgrades -

3 Comments:

Blogger Now I Know said...

How un-Carrie Bradshaw of u

5/05/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well!! My lil' sis DOES hava voice in this dang world!! I too agree w/the Broke B-tches w/ bad handbags. As much as I love fashion (although I could NEVER out-top my lil' sis) I HAVE to keep my priorites straight, no MATTER HOW MUCH that Coach bag, or "HECHT's SALE (My weakness) calls!! I just hope that there aren't many starvin' kids behinds these crazy fetishes!!!
Good subject Baby Gurl

5/05/2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Haha! remember that poem! lol You should put the entire poem down that was one of your greats (VA) lol. Seandia you are the best!

"Don't be, don't be a follow fashion monkey" lol

5/06/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home