Thursday, April 21, 2005

You have until Saturday afternoon

As of Friday, April 22, 2005 - I will be a Washingtionan again! - Im leaving behind my 3-bedroom apartment, washier and dryer, fireplace, voltic ceilings, private bathroom, gated plush community, fitness center and a really cool roommate - to be a city girl again. (Oh I forgot to mention I leaving behind a very expensive rent too)

There isnt much to descibe about my new place (yet) - It has a lot of potential. I like the area (Capitol Hill - but let my father tell it - he said its Lincoln Park). I will probably have an open house soon after I moved in - I meant to do that when I was living in Herndon but I didnt think anyone really wanted to drive out to my house (other than Sandy and Sabrina, my family, my neighbor D.M. & a few guys I've dated...)

Let me take a moment to vent: Among the people who were unable to make it out to my place in the YEAR that I lived there, my dad - who drives to Dulles Airport - at the least every other week - never came to my place... maybe he will make it up to me - by helping me move out & then he can finally see it. Anyone else who wants to see my place... you have today - through Saturday afternoon.

p.s. I was thinking about getting a pet... thats all - still thinking

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

No cats! lol allergic! oooohh I have a fish bowal you can use if you get a fish.

4/21/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After you settle in, if you still want a birdie - let me know -- luv big sis.

4/21/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home