Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Why? (Jada Kiss - Kiss my grits)

Why wont oil and water mix ?
Why are Middle Eastern's considered white in this country?
Why does it take so long to get your hair done at a black salon?
Why dont they teach time management in Cosmotology school?
Why do people send you a "forward" of something positive - then tell you to forward it to 10 other people for it to work?
Why did they stop making Sex & the City episodes?
Why does it take 3 years to make another Saprano's season?
Why does every club in D.C. let just about anybody in their V.I.P rooms?
Why do I keep getting evites from MadPowerUnit?
Why dont they take me off their email list - since I cant get into they're parties anyway?
Why do men gossip more than women?
Why are relationships overrated?
Why is there so much anticpation before sex?
Why are more and more women - turning to women for love?
Why does the L Word - stand for Lesbian - when it used to stand for LOVE?
Why dont we take more risk - in life?
Why do the poor stay poor - and the rich, get richer?
Why are poor people considered to be happier?
Why are white women walking around with black girl booties?
Why am I really hating on that?
Why do I believe in God?
Why wouldnt I?

p.s. I still have more questions

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Why.....because the world is fucked up!

4/21/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home