Thursday, April 14, 2005

When I look at the future....

"When I look at the future - its so bright - It burns my eyes" Oprah Winfrey

I read this quote in an African-American (aka Black folks) quotation book - I brought years ago & its nothing but the truth.

Nothing - but good things - can happen to me - especially when I expect nothing but the best.
I think at times - my expectancy of things - of people - was always - at half mass. I didnt want much or maybe I didnt know what I wanted - so I didnt ask for much.
Average will do...
is how I carried it.
But actually - when we ask - for more: (in love, in life) - we have to be willing to give more.

My Positive Rules - for seeking more in people - in my life right now:
1. Speak things in your life - so that you can prosper, be peaceful, be balanced, be happy
2. See the beauty - in things - everyday
3. Love every aspect about yourself
4. Pray about everything
5. Give - everything to God & dont worry about nothing
6. Treat yourself to flowers (pampering)
7. Say Thank You - more
8. What you give to others - give to yourself
9. Dont look at whats going on now... this to shall pass
10. Huss now... dont complain - "billie holiday"
11. If it hurts me - to help you - I cant do it!
12. Leave people alone - who play games!
13. Close your ears to society - Open your heart to God
14. Take the long way home
15. Pay it forward

Im sure - I'll have others -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home