Friday, April 08, 2005

Weird things happen - I cant explain

This is what is happening in my world:

Ive been working at the Dept. of Transportation - National Training Center for about 2 weeks now- I was suppose to start as a Training Support Analyst - I JUST found out yesterday that the new girl who came in the same time as me - is working in that position - although - it seems like she is more like a buget analyst... but anyhow... so I was - what I thought - belittled - to a receptionist - office coordinator position - the girl who was working this position - left.... The entire time - Im thinking - "it doesnt matter" because if the situation is not ideal by the time my leave is up from the airline Im going back... after all - that is my "real" job & this is only temporary.

On Wednesday of this week I attended a meeting - which was a formal introduction into the company - 10 mins after the meeting - I was told - it was my last day because of an contractual issue - right before I left - I was told to come back -

On Wednesday evening a federal agent's contract expired - I spent all day yesterday training a girl to take over my position... another meeting was held - explaining that the new girl would take over my old temp position as the receptionist/office coordinator & I would take on a Training support role... I wasnt told anything else - until I finally asked one of the director's whats going on... She didnt know why they hadnt said anything to me yet - but when 2 of the director's found out it was (supposely) my last day on Wednesday - they were upset - told the contract supervisor that I was the first one to come into that position & take some initiative & they basically created a position for me & now they are trying to negoiate the money...

I've been praying really hard - about a lot of things & what I keep coming up with is that God - is able to do more than what Im asking him to do... I still dont understand everything right now - but Im not worried - cause either way - I have a job as a flight attendant & I can continue working that until I find the job I want - but if & when this job approaches me with the right salary proposal - I'll say YES & know that I was almost let go... for no reason - only to be asked to stay on Full-time

p.s. It seems like when God is involved - weird things happen & the only way to explain it - is to say God did it...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's right! I am soooooo proud of you! You give it to them! Remember when I told you it doesn't matter because none of them are you and you have something that no one has and that is what is going to make you stand out! Girl you go! You have been praying and praying and God does answer prayers esp. when it is deserving! I can't say enough how proud I am of you!

Next thing you know you are going to get that office on the corner with the bay window you will see watch!
Go Seandia it's your birthday!

ps
and you did it all by yourself...no I owe you's in order no please help me's...you showed em. I am so proud of you!
*smooches*
pps
Tell that Nigga to kiss your bummper for that petty as shit! (you don't NEED for shit, cause God provides without any type of payment plan! ya heard.)

4/08/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home