Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Untitled

As much as I try to deny it - I am very perceptive... I can sense things that Im too busy trying to intrepret - instead of reading them for what they are...
I often ask questions (or ask advice) when I already know the answer...
I think I ask the question... just hoping to be wrong
I've tried doing things:
"the other way"
"your way"
or "by the book"
but in the end - my way works for me
My weakness - has always been under-estimating people... thinking or maybe hoping that they will have good intentions towards me.
My weakness has always been - loving people -the way I want them to love me...
My weakness has always been - LOVE

p.s. "A bomb will kill you instantly - love... love will make you wish you were dead" - Black Girl in Paris

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am sorry baby I know you wanted a different out come but all things happen in due time and everything happens for a reason.

4/26/2005  
Blogger Now I Know said...

honestly ms. harley don't look so negativly at something which makes you sparkle. The love u have for others attract them to you... its times when u do what the world says and not what you feel that turns them off or makes your situations uncomfortable, not love...come on ma...be serious...just do you-

4/26/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If love is love until it goes unreciprocated, then what was it REALLY from the beginning??? (just a thought)

4/26/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home