Friday, April 01, 2005

Players only love you when your playing

I thought about this while driving today - listening to the radio they were playing a game - name that song - or something like that & the title - just stuck out....

"Players only love you when your playing"... yes I believe its true & so I go back to my thoughts of - why acting the opposite of how you feel - guarantees you the response you werent suppose to get...
Its funny...me & my roommate read this book this summer called - "Why Men Love Bitches" - this statement is true too - along with all the information that book said to do - but I just wanna be myself - Like - Love & Dislike someone - for my own reason - not because .... I'm playing a game - but it always goes back to that & so... someone is always trying to jump my queen on the checker board.

I look at love & I see colors
but then I see gray
everything gets all mixed up & I
dont see anything - anymore

They say love is blind
but then you find
it
in the most amazing places
people
& it leaves traces
people try to figure out
the patterns
to discover - how to came to be

I look at love
& my eyes get blurry

p.s. Stop playing games

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learned something last week that was very disturbing to me. My African male friend and I were conversing about dating, relationships, etc. An Black american man told him that “ you need to treat American women like s***. The women will be all on you. When you are good to them, they will run all over you.” After I heard this foolishness, I started to reflect. So, that is why the pricks (a clean way of putting it) that I come across act the way they act. Oh if I only knew that back….

It’s just amazing that people (women and men) can’t step their game up. For example, women have boundaries with women. We will fight each other over something or some man that isn’t ours. But when it comes down to a man, we have no boundaries. We will allow ourselves to be abused and mistreated. There is no limit. Why is that ladies? Do we CRAVE the attention and affection from the opposite sex?

I was in the Adams Morgan Area one Saturday. I heard this guy call this girl “Yo’ come here” She went like dumb fool . Why do we let a man talk to us any kind of way? What happened to complete sentence and introducing yourself properly like My name is …. Not What’s up? Do you drink or smoke? “ UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I am so tired…

4/04/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home