Thursday, April 28, 2005

Love - in first person

One of the many things - you told me thats true (Sandy) is that niggas weed theirselves out...
I remember last summer - I dated a couple of guys - and according to an old friend of mines (male) - he said - Ive always been anti-relationship & thats just not true...
There are times when I want to be free & there are times when I want to be - up underneathe someone - rubbing their back or having them rub mines - we will cuddle (spoon) - enjoying the evening or the day... with each others company.

Last summer - I dated a lot -
because most of the guys I met were full of it! -
Denying that they were in a relationship - when they really were -
Not denying that - they were in a relationship - but still trying to make something happen
Denying that they had a job - when they were out job hunting -
Trying to impress me - only letting me down - with their lies
Not having enough time for me - Being too busy for me -
and in some cases I was too busy for them -
Wanting only my physical attributes -
Not really listening to what Im saying or feeling
Testing their motives - I asked them for more... More wasnt an option
& the classic - it was summer - so wasnt everybody - just trying to holla at anybody...
So in essence, those who weeded themselves out - gave me all the information I needed to know to leave them alone...
& to myself - I learned that leaving them alone - saved me from possibly compromising my beliefs & dealing with their selffishness -
I left the door open for me to find someone, who will love me for me

This email is dedicated to a couple of people... but off of the top of my head - I dedicate it to Kyle - cause I know - I will never speak to you again... But thank you for closing the door - so that I would never come in again... (It was nothing in that room - anyway)

p.s. Oprah Winfrey said (per Maya Angelou) - When people show you who they are - believe them

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool aunt seandia! u have lots of boy issues tho.

4/28/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Learn the hard stuff by example and leave the easy stuff for experience

4/29/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home