Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Dear God: I wish I was a bird - so that I can fly far... far - far away.

I really didnt have time to do this blog today (I guess thats what happens when you miss work)
Too bad, I had a lot of good topics that I wanted to discuss...
Which reminds me - I need a dang computer at home - Im tired of only communicating with people at work...

Anywho (yeah.. Ryane' I stole that from you)

Look Girlie - or do you want me to say your name Smurf - Yeah, no one on my side would know that but me...
You my dear will be Never out of mind - Never out of sight...
Yeah - Im famous for never saying never. (but I feel strongly about this)
But if this was the episode of..........yes - Sex & the City - when the girls went to "The Hamptons" & I got soooooo drunk from hanging out with a young guy - I know you would hold my hair back so that I could throw - up & vice versa - if you got sick from drinking too much cranberry juice
& yes - i live my life through (some) of the tv shows (& movies) I watch - & thats why I dont like watching tv - that much - its addictive... & somewhat evil

anyhow - just wanted you to know - your loved.... & most importantly - your a friend not an associate (since 3/19/2004)
p.s. Happy Birthday to you - April 21, 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!
& yes... Easter was early this year

1 Comments:

Blogger Now I Know said...

thank u darling...
i'll always have your back...

4/19/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home