Thursday, April 07, 2005

Cell phones in D.C

Ok... So I know I'm suppose to be writing everyday - but its hard.
I have sooo much to say - its like - where do I begin...

I would like to share with you, part of a conversation that I had with my friend Baheej the other day(aka Bah - aka B.S.)

Driving in DC you need an ear piece to talk on your cell phone or its something like a $50 ticket... I thinking that out of all the laws that DC has regarding driving regualtions - this seems to be the only one that people are really taking seriously....


Countless times I have been on the phone talking to friends or family - only to get cut off by the infamous words - "I had to put my phone down cause I dont have an ear piece..."

Ok - Buy One! - (that's my first response - mind you - I'm only thinking this - to say it out loud - would be too...... logicial) It cost like $30.00 for an ear piece - so make a decision - if you want to be on the look-out for the police - whenever your driving in D.C.

2nd response - even though I said - Buy One, first. I know that the quality of most ear pieces - suck... I find myself - talking louder than I normally do - constantly asking people if they can hear me & my favorite - getting annoyed - whenever my phone rings - because the ring volume rings so loud in my ear and then......... Im double checking the cord to make sure that its in all the way...taking my eyes away from driving - which is what I need to be doing.


As much as talking on the cell phone is a distraction - while driving - its seems to be necessary...

I could go - on & on about this - but I need to finish doing my work (see distractions are everywhere)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home