Thursday, March 31, 2005

Thank You..

I would like to thank God for just the simple things in my life -

one in particular - today is a hot shower...

So my life - unfolding - is this
- come home to a notice on my door - "We've turned your gas off Ms. Harley"

I just keep it moving...
Heat my dinner up in the microwave (oh - yeah - Thank you God for microwaves too - otherwise - I would have eaten cold ceral or maybe a P&J for dinner) - pored a glass of wine - that I didnt finish & then took - the last hot shower... cause when I woke up this morning - the water was cold.
It may be really simple - but maybe looking at life this way - will keep me from focusing on all the negative things around me - that I really dont have any control over...

Other things I am thankful for:
My Family - for the support, love & sometimes frustration that they give me (but mainly Love)

My Friends - mainly my girlfriend - I have different friends for different purposes - I thank them for the balance they bring to my life - my male friends - I have a few male friends that I truly love - the other ones - I've learned some valuable lessons from your actions -

My Beau - after wandering around aimelessly -dating - and overall avoiding relationships- my life is peaceful and soooo much more stable - now that your around

My Roommate - I thank you for being there when Im home (so that I dont get lonely)

ect... ect...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home