Monday, March 28, 2005

Random thougts - lead me to an observation experience

ok.. so Im sitting at my desk - wondering - how do they deciede who gets an office...

Im also thinking about Kanye West's song Spaceship - mainly the part the goes...

"Ive been - workin this grave shift & I aint made shit... - I wish I could - but me a spaceship & fly.... - high & as the sky..."

...but Im always daydreamin about something -
always wanting -
always waiting.

Went shopping - or shall I say looking for clothes with Sandra on Saturday & I was just overwhelmed & its crazy - cause as I look at things that were nice & yes, things I need to buy cause my big behind - cant fit into my size 4 pants anymore - I was like - Im not buying anything...
So I've put myself on this fake spending freeze - knowing that I spend sooo much money on food & gas alone - to not buy anything for the next 3 months.

ok - Thanks to my cousin & a few - jerks in my life - Im realizing why I think the way I do.... anyhow - without getting into too much detail - I observed something that women do all the time for guys & it was like - O.M.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when i observed it first hand

ok - a girl - gives this guy a letter - first of all he lives with his girlfriend & they have a child together - but he's out running the streets - doing whatever - Im sure the girl knows that -cause she cant call his house - cant go to his house & all the other b.s. that im sure is involved in that situation - so - he brings her to a venue - which is not a hotel - to fuk & she has written him this 4-page letter & made a CD for him - do you think that nigga read the letter or listened to the CD.....?????????????? helllllllll NO - cause he can care less - all he cared about - is that she was down for him picking her up to f............
I gave a guy a CD once & realized it was the biggest mistake - EVER!!! - for what - he's not interested in my song selection - what the songs mean to me - how much time I took to create the CD... so when I see this - Im just crushed - cause Im like - ok Boo - its ok - dont do it again... next time you wanna express yourself to a guy to let him know how you feel about him - or how he hurt your feelings - dont answer the phone - dont talk to him for a couple of days - cause they understand this language better than anything - its unfortunately true....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Iam glad that you finally see men for who they really are.....I guess you had to hear it from a man for it to sink in. You are way to beautiful and dead on to be bothered with such follishness! My sister, never give yourself until that person that you want gives themself to you. Men don't appriciate thoughtful things unfortunately. They only hear bitchyness and a I don't give a fuck about you attitude. It is sad that we have to play these types of games just to get what we want. I have learned this inmy own situation. When I stop to care and turn evil I always get the response I wanted in the first place. Which is sad! It is like if I like you and you like me what the fuck is the problem? Seems like people want you more when you sho less interest. When you remain a mystery. When you keep secrets. I have learned this a little to late.

3/28/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home