Friday, March 25, 2005

Just getting started...

I was thinking...that I would start writing in my journal again - at least 2 1/2 weeks ago - then my girlfriend Nia - sent me her journal - how cute I thought. But really - would I put my deepest - darkest - fears & thoughts for everyone to see...? I dont know.
Its suppose to be healthy doing this - letting it all go... Im just trying

I sometimes feel like a ballon -
I wait for someone to feel me up so that I can float
Maybe I'll float away

I sometimes feel like a flower
NO ONE's PAYING ANY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!!
maybe - I'll fake a death
turn yellow -then brown
feed me water

I sometimes feel like - Im tried of love
the noun-the verb
I say it -I mean it -
I talk about it - like a person
No one's ever seen it

I sometimes feel like Carrie from Sex in the City or...maybe Briget Jones.
but thats not reality -
I sometimes feel alone
I sometimes feel - like I....
woulda
shoulda
did - that different
but its over now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home